Ga naar inhoud

[Nokia] dvb 181.9

harry

Aanbevolen berichten

Patch of geen Patch dit persoon (Sandra)heeft toch wel het een en ander toegevoegd.<BR>Ik had ook liever gehad dat Uli ermee doorging. Het is toch wel lekker dat een ander dit voortzet. Ik zelf vind dit niet echt een patch zolang er iets wordt toegevoegd. En dat is toch niet alleen de Orf fixed. (keep going Sandra)<P>------------------<BR>

DM8000 HD - Newnigma

VU+ duo - PLI

Triple dragon - PICmod cronbear1 image

Echostar 7000 viaccess

Gregorian 120 & 90 cm

Visiosat bisat

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by miravalik:<BR><B>It does not work for me. My Remote control not work after programing !!! Please help! Jaromir<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Is it still possible for you to reload a previous version of dvb by the serial port?<BR>If not , you have to use the bdm interface to reload the firmware.<BR><P>------------------<BR>edited by Tech smile

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Once you have changed the remote control code in the menu, you can´t switch back to default with your remote beause the RC frequency has changed. The same happened to me, but it was easy to change the FW back to 1817 via SCSI. IMHO it should be possible to reurn to default simply by a hardware reset. All your other general setting will also change to the default settings.<BR>HW reset: Hold all 3 buttons and connect the box to the mains.<P>------------------<BR>

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

You can also use the DVB2000 setting en color editor, You will find this proggy in the MISC section from the download section.<BR>I also lost control , but once you send the original setting to your d-box the remote will live again.<P>greetings<P>------------------<BR>

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.