Ga naar inhoud

New: Settingseditor for Humax 54000

Gast

Aanbevolen berichten

Werkt makkelijk en zeer overzichtelijk! Beter dan FormulaV3.<BR>Tot zover het eerste test bericht!<BR>Overzichtelijk zijn de windows opgebouwd. goed gerangschikt en makkelijk "cutten" en "pasten".<P>Frenzel<P>------------------<BR>

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

no, that's a link to Scarface's editor.<P>Our Sat Fan was actually referring to a different editor (but since he is more concerned with directing us all through his homepage than actually giving us the links, it was difficult to tell...)<BR> <BR>the actual links you need are...<BR>site: <A HREF="http://www.satellite.it" TARGET=_blank>http://www.satellite.it</A> <P>direct link to file: <A HREF="http://www.satellite.it/cgi-bin/load.pl?/se5400/se_public_230.zip" TARGET=_blank>http://www.satellite.it/cgi-bin/load.pl?/se5400/se_public_230.zip</A> <P>2old<P>------------------<BR>

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

You know why I love ppl like you ? They know everything better, but what do YOU do for others ?<P>Did you make settings keep them up to date and offer them to others ?<P>Did you make a FAQ (including translations<BR>to english and italian) and offer it to others ?<P>Do you get all this stuff and put it together on ONE page, to make it easy for ppl to get all this stuff ?<P>So what, except criticising, do YOU DO for others ?<P>When it comes to my homepage, its pure private and except one - without ANY adds.<BR>I spend a lot of my sparetime to keep it up to date and enlargen it.<P>You know what I think about this "knowing everything better" people like you ?<P>Get lost laugh.gif<P>For all others who are interested (I see a lot of people from the Netherlands in my logs) you're still welcome as before to my pages and get or read what could be of any use to you...<P>Bye<BR>Sat_Fan<P>@TeeBee<BR>you have my email, feel free to contact me anytime - I wont post here anymore, 'cause I dont like to be offended...<P>------------------<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Sat_Fan (edited 13 July 2000).]

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

(NL) Maar hoe dan ook...helemaal te gek die editor<BR>Werkt als een speer.....<P>(ENG) Anyway...realy cool that editor....<BR>goes like an arrow......<P>for language switch, use your cursor.<P>Vrgr..Mars<P>------------------<BR>

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

To Sat-Fan:<P>Feel free to post here in the direct future. I know that almost everybody with a Humax have your homepage at the top of her of his favourites and would like you to go on as you did before.<P>Aan 2old4this:<P>Het is natuurlijk vrij voor een ieder om te posten wat hij of zij wil maar neem hierbij dan wel enige fatsoenregels zoals genoemd in de richtlijnen van dit forum. Natuurlijk staan op sommige pagina's links naar andere pagina's maar zoals je nu ziet kan met de manier waarop je reageer andere members doen besluiten om niet meer te posten....daar zijn alle andere members niet mee geholpen en wie weet jij in de toekomst ook niet. Dus denk even na hoe je een en ander brengt op dit board....het is voor iedereen en dat jij nou niet direct fan bent van deze site wil niet zeggen dat een ander dat ook niet is.<P>Satwatcher<P><P>------------------<BR>

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I'm making an exception to write in English in this forum so that my friend Sat_fan can understand this as well.<P>I agree with 2Old4this in this matter.<BR>I think that if somebody spends a lot of work on programming a setting editor you should at least post the direct link to his website. (next to a direct link to your server maybe...)<P>Let's not start to fight over such a meaningless subject here.<P>Sat_Fan is doing great work on his site (and as moderator on the satellite board) and 2old just wanted to give the authors some credit.<P>I leave the postings here, but let's try to be nice to each other ok?<BR><P>------------------<BR>SAT4ALL Webmaster

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi,<P>ok to close this subject:<P>If I post stuff in the future I will post a link to the original site as well as to my site if it's stuff which is not made by me or people working and supporting me.<P>Just one small example why I post this stuff from my site: <A HREF="http://www.satellite.it" TARGET=_blank>www.satellite.it</A> was down all day (at least when I tried reaching it from work), so ppl will still be able to get the stuff...<P>Hope this will be ok with everybody ?<P>Bye<BR>Sat_Fan<P>PS: @Sat4all<BR>Tnx for posting this in english :-)<P>------------------<BR>

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Sat_Fan,<BR>just so there's no misunderstanding, your site is already in my own favourites list, where it will stay. I do appreciate your contribution to this hobby. No hard feelings ok?<BR>2old<P>------------------<BR>

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

@2old4this<P>Ok, let's forget about this smile.gif<P>I just felt a bit offended, because you replied to ALL my announces, which made me feel like you would have tried to give people the impression that I try to steal someone elses efforts for my own, which is absolutely not the case (I think everonye yet visited my pages (including you smile.gif ) know this...<P>I cleared my intentions in my posting before, so I think things are clear now ?<P>So, as said at the beginning, let's forget about it laugh.gif<P>bye<BR>Sat_Fan<P>------------------<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Sat_Fan (edited 14 July 2000).]

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.