Ga naar inhoud

diseqc configuration

Gast

Aanbevolen berichten

Hello,

I need your help, does anybody know how to configure a F1 Fox receiver with more than 4 satellites (multifeed antenna, no motorised system !) ?<p>F1 Fox supports DiSEqC 1.0 (for multifeed systems, but only up to 4 satellites) and DiSEqC 1.2 (up to 16 satellites, but only for motorised systems) and I think that support for DiSEqC 1.1 would be needed to switch between more than 4 LNBs in a multifeed system, for example 8. It would be possible in this case to connect two DiSEqC 4/1 "commited" switches (for example Spaun SAR 410 F relays) to a uncommited switch (for example Spaun SUR 220 F relay). The problem is that "uncommited" switches (that can be cascaded) can be switched only by receivers that have DiSEqC 1.1 Support.

DiSEcQ 1.2 should theoretically include the support of DiSEcC 1.1, but is used by the Humax receivers only for configuring motorised systems. Does anybody know any F1-Fox Humax software/ firmware that would support DiSEqC 1.1, or any Humax Settings Editor that could configure more than 4 satellites for a multiffed system ? As hardware solution I read that DiSEqC 1.1 generators are existing, would they help solving my problem, does anybody already have any experience with them ? Another partial solution would be to use a receiver with a 0/12 volt output (for example CI 5100) and to replace the SUR 220 F uncommited switch by a 0/12 volt switch. In this case that would mean for me an additidional cable through the wall, and I have no empty room anymore (I have a 4 user system, so I already have enough cables). But even if this would be possible, the number of satellites would still be limited to 8 (with the WaveFrontier Toroidal Antenna should be possible to use up to 16 LNBs).<p>Thanks and best regards,

Nic

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.