Ga naar inhoud

[Pioneer] My Pioneer DBR-S100N2

Gast

Aanbevolen berichten

Hi Every body,

I'm Nidakid and I'm new in this business, I'm having problem on my DBR-s100N2 receiver I hardely receive channels from hotbird only few, I really don't know where to start.

My smart card is provided by canal plus with basic abonnement.

I'm sorry writing English but tha't the only way for me, you can write in Dutch Nederlands I can read it, please help

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Thank you for your respond, the () schotel) is well directed the problem is I can see on the hotbird website a lot of arabic and other news channels which available for free, but I only get some of those channels, some one told me that the card might be the problem.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Thank you for your respond, the () schotel) is well directed the problem is I can see on the hotbird website a lot of arabic and other news channels which available for free, but I only get some of those channels, some one told me that the card might be the problem.

I think your receiver is full. As there isn't enough storage, this receiver can only go up the 999 presets (radio and data included) when patched this is 2000, so you'll have to delete channels you don't watch (probably on Astra) to get enough space for the Hotbird.

Na jaren zonder, ben ik toch weer van plan een schotel aan te schaffen.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I'm not sure this is the case, I keep removing alot of emty channels which scrambeld, the use (kanallen toevogen) but again the same channels I remove come back.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I'm not sure this is the case, I keep removing alot of emty channels which scrambeld, the use (kanallen toevogen) but again the same channels I remove come back

That is the case! From how many percents your receiver doens't find new channels anymore? (I mean in the "Kanalen toevoegen" dialog). If you have removed the encoded channels, and add new channels again you'll have to keep your receiver from receiving signals until the percent when it stopped adding new channels. A safe but hard way is to block your LNB the best way to do this, is to use aluminium-foil. A not so good, but easy, way is to take the cable out of the receiver before it starts searching, and put it back in when it comes at the percentage is stopped adding new channnels. If you do this, you'll have to be careful because you can blow up your LNB, though this won't happen when you put in the center of the cable direct in to the center of the input.

Na jaren zonder, ben ik toch weer van plan een schotel aan te schaffen.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Maak een account aan of log in om te reageren

Je moet een lid zijn om een reactie te kunnen achterlaten

Account aanmaken

Registreer voor een nieuwe account in onze community. Het is erg gemakkelijk!

Registreer een nieuwe account

Inloggen

Heb je reeds een account? Log hier in.

Nu inloggen